Wow, July FLEW! The month flew by so fast, in fact, that I barely had a chance to formulate my goals before I’d already failed. Lol, ok, maybe thats an exaggeration but its what it feels like! Here’s a close look at the Ugly Truth:
1. Contribute $50 to my bellydancing class. This goal was (perhaps the only one that was) accomplished with time to spare! I might take another class in October, so this goal is staying…I’m contributing $50 to my “Whatever Fund” again in August.
2. Bring lunch from home 4 out of 5 days of the week. FAILED. A big, fat, ugly FAILED. This goal will remain in August, especially since I’m making it my goal to lose another 8 pounds by September!!
3. Keep a record of how much TV I watch each day including TV watched at the BF’s house. I SO failed! In fact, I completely forgot to do this! The good news is that I’m pretty sure I’ve been watching less tv…just by the fact that since the BF works at night I rarely go watch TV with him. I’m going to aim to watch less TV, but I don’t think its going to be an official goal next month.
4. Make at least 5 business calls or contacts each week. Umm… I forgot about this too. Aaargh!!
5. Reach out to 2 friends in town I haven’t spoken to in a while. To be honest, I didn’t even try.
6. Start sewing lessons. Another FAIL.
7. Figure out how and where to get Pre-qualified or pre-approved for a mortgage (or if I even need to). I figured out how-to, I just need to do it now. I also wanted to wait until that raise went through.
8. Set up an official appointment with my real estate agent to look at possible apartments, and start visiting them! Another FAIL.
Oh boy, you see what I mean? I failed miserably on all but the first. So, here are my August goals:
1. Contribute $50 to my “Whatever Fund”.
2. Bring lunch to work 4 out of 5 days of the week.
3. Track EVERY expense for the “Know where your money goes” challenge.
4. Start sewing lessons.
5. Set up an appointment with my real estate agent and start visiting apartments.
6. Start my 5k training.