I’ve been tagged! Twice!
1. Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
2. Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
1. At a staggering 5’5″ (you can laugh) I am the tallest woman on my mom’s side of the family. It makes for some funny pictures at parties when I’m wearing 3-4″ heels (I usually have to squat).
2. Of all the people that have a similar position in my company, I am the only woman.
3. I’m very indecisive. Just read any of my “house hunting” posts if you don’t believe me. 😉 As soon as I’ve had my mind made up about something, suddenly a new concern comes into play that gets me back to square one.
4. I got stabbed in the leg with a pencil when I was in kindergarten. I still have the lead mark nearly 20 years later. (lol, that sounds so hardcore!)
5. I hate phones. When I first started working here I would feel sick whenever someone asked me to make a phone calls. I’ve gotten better, but I still get nervous on the phone. I’d much rather do email most of the time, or talk in person. (The “funny” thing is I worked part-time during college making phone calls for admissions.)
6. When I was younger I wanted to be a teacher. As I grew up I kinda gave up on the idea, you know because “teachers don’t make a lot of money”. I also doubt my ability to stand other people’s children, lol. But over the years I’ve realized I still kinda like it. I used to be a reading tutor, I was always the friend that people asked for tutoring in math, and I like sitting with my little cousin and teaching her to read. I’ve finally admitted to myself that I would like to become a belly dance instructor someday.
7. I have too much stuff. I’d like to blame it on my room being too small, but let’s face it….I have too much stuff, and I’m having a really hard time getting rid of things. I’d seriously like to hire a professional, (or enlist my mom to help), but I have a feeling I’d get really defensive and kick them out.
So those are 7 facts about me. Kind of all over the place, but I figured you all didn’t want to read “I’m a size 8 shoe, I have black hair, my real name is….” (Haha, I wouldn’t let that out so easily!) Oh, right, the last part….more tagging!
Consider yourself tagged!!
I was going to follow the rules and tag 7 others, but considering many have been tagged (and I can’t keep track) plus I don’t want anyone to feel left out, I’m going to let you all self-tag yourselves! (Besides, Saving Diva did it, so I can do it too….haha) So let post a link to your site if you tag yourself!