I don’t have much to report, so I thought I’d default to my favorite random blog post format….bullet points!!
- I turn 26 in a few days. I keep going back and forth between wanting to do nothing at all, just going out to dinner with the BF, and the usual family gathering at my parents house. The problem is that “just family” usually consists of about 30 people. I have a lot of family and I feel guilty about anyone making a fuss about me, particularly since money is tight all around.
- Remember that job lead I had a couple of weeks ago? Well, I’ve been calling the guy, and he won’t answer my calls. So far I’ve only left two voicemails (don’t want to annoy him either), but I’ve called more often than that. It only occurred to me today that I can guess his email address and send him an email….I’m thinking that’s what I’ll do. Mostly because if there’s no chance of an opportunity, I want to know that so I’m not wasting our time.
- My landlord contacted me about my lease. I told him I’d get back to him, but it doesn’t exactly feel like I have another option….other than moving back in with my parents, or renewing my lease. And I know I’m NOT moving back in with my parents.
- I’ve been sewing a lot….sadly I don’t have a lot to show for it, mostly because I second guess everything I do. However I am making progress. I still need to come up with a name for my shop before I can “open doors”. I have a couple options I came up with, but I keep thinking they might be lamer than I’ve convinced myself they are.
- I definitely want to start a sewing blog. Every time I find myself wanting to post it’s related to something I’m sewing or want to sew. I definitely don’t want to bore you all with that, so I’ll probably start one when I come up with a name for my shop. The question is if I actually want it linked to my shop. (It probably will be.)
That’s all for now!