It may seem redundant to have two “Goal” pages, but I like to make goals for each month to keep me on track for the “big picture” stuff.
May ’11 Goals
- Track expenses and report here each Friday. (Just like in the good old times…)
- Close my no-longer-free Chase Account (can you believe they’re charging me?! Jokes on them….there’s no money in my account! This includes checking, savings, and credit card.)
- Wrangle up the money to pay off my car. (Still haven’t done this….first I was waiting for the summary of all my past payments, then I just let it sit…time to get it done!
And for the non-finance stuff…
- Make my follow-up laser appointment. (Hm, just realized I hadn’t mentioned this….)
- Read one book. (Picking it up at the library on Friday…)
- Clean up my room. (You’d think with all the time I spent at home while unemployed, things would’ve been nice and clean…..but you’d be wrong.)